Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user account, name; first name ; email address ; postal address;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, the user records, in particular, their last name, first name, connection data, etc. use, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the bank account or to the user's credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the communications of the The user is subject to temporary storage;
- cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option to deactivate cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The Personal data collected from users aims to provide website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offer to the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the site web;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial information and advertising, based on user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly accessible information;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. personal;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to pursue claims made against the website and comply with administrative procedures and legal;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or judicial recovery procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
· the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
· the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
· the right to limitation of processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR.
· the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
· the right to portability: they can request that the website give them the personal data provided to them to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause clause relating to the protection of personal data at all times. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also inform users of the modification by email, at least 14 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the possibility of deleting his account.